[Experience professional Korean skin care treatment AT HOME] - Been around for 10 years, TROIPEEL is a "skin resurfacing" treatment that recreates skin from the inside instead of exfoliating the skin surface. It was only used at professional clinics to provide skin treatment for acne prone, irritated, and blemish prone skin types, but we created AT HOME KIT for those who would like to experience and see the similar results without visiting the skin care clinics.
[About this item]
- ESTHETICIAN'S SKIN CARE AT HOME: This kit includes a G&S Ampoule and Peel and Fill Cream. G&S Ampoule is a hydrating ampoule that contains GOLD, which moisturizes and purifies the skin. It is ideal for all skin types including oily, dry, dehydrated, sensitive, and aging skin. Peel and Fill Cream is a spicule cream that is formulated with botanical extracts and peptides that deeply nourishes the skin.
- FEELS ITCHY AND STINGING? Yes, it will feel itchy and stinging, and that's because of spicule from the moisturizing cream. You just planted the spicule into the skin to remove excess dead skin cells and enhance the skin barrier. The itchiness will last for 12 to 24 hours. This ampoule and cream work as a skin rejuvenating and resurfacing treatment to improve dull skin and make beautifully glowing complexion.
- MAKES YOUR SKIN DRY? It is a temporary symptom that can happen as spicule gets absorbs and activate skin turnover. Be sure to apply G&S Ampoule on top or another lightweight moisturizer to alleviate the symptom.
- MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK WORSE? If you mean that you see more dead skin cells and flakiness, that's COMPLETELY NORMAL. The spicule from Peel and Fill Cream penetrates into dermis and stimulates skin turnover, pushing new cells out the skin and causes flakiness. Do not use acid peeling to exfoliate. Keep your skin hydrated by using TROIAREUKE Skin Complex Formula or other lightweight moisturizers.
- TIPS: Recommended to use 1-2 times a week. *Make sure that you are not allergic to herbs by patch testing onto wrist or behind ears.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After cleansing and toning, apply a liberal amount of G&S Ampoule over face.
2. Pat lightly for absorption
3. Shake Peel & Fill Cream for about 10 times before applying it as the air inside needs to come out.
4. Apply 4-5 small dollops of Peel & Fill Cream onto spots or areas that needs skin resurfacing. Push the cream in with fingertips to put physically the spicules into the skin.
5. Reapply G&S Ampoule on top to finish.
1. As the spicules do the work, your skin could become a bit flaky but it is normal as the skin turnover is normalizing.
2. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week.
3. It could feel stinging or itchy because of the spicules inside, which could last 12 to 24 hours.
4. If your skin is feeling like breaking out, make sure to add hydration to your skin.
5. DARK SPOTS that you see in the cream are not impurities. They're spicules.
Troiareuke at Home Kit
Water, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, Panthenol, Panax ginseng root extract, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) flower extract, Rosa damascena flower extract, Chrysanthemum indicum flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) flower extract, Nelumbo nucifera flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract, Inula britannica flower extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Honey extract, Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) extract, Gold, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Copper tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) fruit oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) wood oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl acrylate/Acrylic acid copolymer, Propylene glycol, Arginine, Xanthan gum, Carbomer, PPG-26-buteth-26, Caprylyl glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Limonene, Linalool
- Standard Shipping (7 to 15 Days) : $5
- EMS (4 to 6 Days) : $20
- Ship within 2 business days
- Provide tracking no for both by mail